Co-Head of Corporate Finance Italy
Mr. Braicovich is a Managing Director of Leonardo & Co., now a joint venture with Houlihan Lokey in Italy. He has nearly 25 years of investment banking experience in debt advisory and restructuring, bond and loan structuring and underwriting, global capital markets, derivatives products, and M&A.
Prior to Leonardo & Co., Mr. Braicovich spent 14 years in the investment banking divisions of JPMorgan Chase and Credit Suisse before joining Morgan Stanley as Head of Italian Corporate Debt in the Global Capital Markets Division, and as Executive Director in the Investment Banking Division.
Mr. Braicovich holds a degree in Economics from Bocconi University in Milan.
- 24 years investment banking experience in debt advisory and restructuring, bonds and loan structuring and underwriting, global capital markets, derivatives products and M&A
- Joined Leonardo & Co. in 2008 as a Managing Director and Head of Debt Advisory
- 6 years experience within Morgan Stanley Investment Banking and Capital Markets Teams (2002 – 2008)
- 2 years as Director in Credit Suisse First Boston in the London Global Fixed Income Department (2000-2002)
- Experiences in E-Loft Group, JPMorgan Chase (6 years) and Banco di Napoli International